Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Lip Balm

Sigh...they got me again you guys. Those evil genius' at Walgreen's knew I was coming so they put this pretty pink product right on checkout counter because they knew I wouldn't be able to resist it. But isn't it so pretty! See so you can't really blame me for buying something I didn't need :)
Product: What this essentially is, is an overpriced tinted lip balm. it goes on smooth and is  VERY moisturizing and the slight hint of color  and baby shimmer make the lips look refreshed and pouty. Although the color pay off is very minimal, it can be built up depending  on what shade you purchase.
I purchased Mauve, and this is after a few swipes of color.

Container: It comes in a basic lipstick form. There is nothing special with the packaging but the soft color caps make the product not look cute but very sleek as well. It almost looks like the Dior Lip Balm.

Pricing: Ughhh.....Alright I paid $7.99!! I know, I know, but I told you it was an impulse purchase.

Overall: I really like this product! Besides the sleek, high-end look of the packaging, the lip balm is very mositurizing, long-lasting and the color pay off is  soft and natural. So my dear readers, if you have the money or if you can find this product on sale, go ahead give it a try
:) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment