Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Review: Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara


Okie dokie, so I got bored this weekend so I went through my piles and piles of makeup to see which ones would be worth talking about. After digging through my mascaras, I came upon this green mascara and at first I was like "What the..?" and then it hit me "ooohhhh yeeeahh, that one!"

This is the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. It is advertised the first Revlon mascara that helps lashes grow stronger while visibly adding length and volume.

Product: duh...its a mascara :) Basic tube and wand. The wand has elongated, conical shaped synthetic fibers that help add volume and legnth to the lashes.

Pricing: $4-$7 USD depending on location and availability

Overall: This mascara was okay, and I think that is why I forgot about it. I've been re-using this mascara for the past week and while it doesn't give my lashes that dramatic flare that I like, I do appeciate the subtle "naturally pretty lashes" look that it gives me. The wand is ridiculously long and it it longer then my eye, but I think that is what helps coat all the littlle lashes I have on my outter edge, giving me a lovely elongated flared look. As far as helping my lashes grow  stronger, ennngghhh, not so sure, but my lashes do look softer with this product on versus other mascaras.

This picture was taken after a 16 hour work day, and my lashes are still slightly flared at the ends.I would recommend this mascara for those looking for a "natural" but flared kind of look.
:) :) :) 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment