Saturday, March 31, 2012

MASSIVE $255 MAKEUP HAUL!!!!

Oh dear lord, what have I done!!! Yes, you read right, my dumb butt just bought $255 worth of makeup. WHAT!!! But to save face, I swear it wasn't ALL my fault. The evil lady at ULTA, distracted me with her caked on makeup and spiderlashes and fooled me into buying stuff I didn't even need:)

I went in originally to buy some higher end products for my lovely mother. It's her birthday in a few days, and gosh darnit, the woman deserves some pretty products as well. However, I got selfish. Whoops. If you've been to ULTA then you know that they sell higher end products on one side and drugstore products on the other. So jee, hmmm where do you think I ended up? Yup!

I practically skipped to checkout line thinking I had done fairly well, but when the handsome man behind the counter said " That will be $255" I literally passed out. Seriously, my evil sister who I only see every other month and had egged me on to buying half the stuff, literally had to grab my hand, cause I was seeing stars before my eyes.

Sighhh......so what does one get with that much money? Not much.

Ladies, ladies, ladies. Luckily ULTA has a really good return policy, because there is no way I could live with myself if I spent 1/3 of my rent money on MAKEUP! I mean I love cosmetics, but I love a roof above my head more :) And, yes some of you may be thinking, why didn't I just return some products then? Well, soorrry,I got I selfish again. I thought it would make for some reviews, so be prepared :)

No comments:

Post a Comment