Friday, March 30, 2012

Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie

Sigh. I've hit an all time low. I went to Walgreen's to get a replacement foundation, and ended up with 5 new nail polishes! You might be saying what's the big deal, its only 5, well if you knew I already had 92 (not including the 15 I gave my sister) you might have a different answer.


So this obsession started with a navy blue polish from N.Y.C for $0.99. I thought I was the shiz nitz rocking blue nails! Shoot I flashed my hands whenever I could. Eventually, I got tired of the blues and thought, hmmm let me try this color then that color and oh that looks nice then.....argghh shake my head in shame.
But ladies it doesn't just stop there. GLITTER! GLITTER is my downfall. If it sparkles and I can paint it on my nails, then trust when I say I got it. Shoot, my  glitter obsession got so bad last summer that I binged on eBay and bought a 24 pack of glitter dust from China just so I can just dunk my nails in them.
Yup...I'm obsessed.

This week I will be sharing with you guys some of my favorite brands, colors and designs :) I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment