Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Revlon Photoready Airbrush

Why oh why do I do this to myself? If I didn't like the product the first time, what made me think I would like it in a different form?

For those of you that read my post on the Revlon Photoready Foundation, you know that I called it "glitter in a glass bottle." Well everyone meet that foundations sister "compressed glitter in a can."

Packaging: It comes in an aerosol type can that you push on top to dispense the product. While this is a great idea for those of us that do not want to be unhygienic, the pump has no control, meaning I push it once and even after  I let go, product still oozes out.

Product: The product is a mousse consistency and very airy to the touch. It blends very well into the skin but you have to be quick because it dries fairly quickly and will streak if you try to blend it after its dry

Coverage: I would consider this medium coverage. It covers minor blemishes and discolorations but anything more obvious and it kind of cakes around the blemish and makes it stick out.

Pricing: Too much! I paid $14.99 but I returned it, so if you want to try it, buy  it on sale or a BOGO sale.

Overall: I wanted to like this product so much, I really did. It felt great on the skin almost non-existent, but my problem was the darn glitter again. My skin is already oily and  shiny so I definitely do not want a product that helps me shine like a disco ball. However, to be fair I tried this product on my sister who has dry skin and it look great on her. My only suggestion for dry skin would be to MOISTURIZE because the foam sticks to ever pore, blemish, and piece of dry skin. This product is best left for the few people who have near perfect skin but just want some minor color and coverage.
Oh yeah, like advertised it looks good in pictures

: )  :) 3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment