Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder

Image
Okie Dokie so here's another product where I fell for the hype. A few years back when everyone jumped on the healthy skin bandwagon and used au naturale products that were good for the skin, I was still using pore clogging, carcinigen full, awesome foundations. But after multiple breakouts and a nasty allergic reaction that no one it allowed to talk about, I bowed my head and finally said "Okay okay lets see what this is all about."
I bought my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder from my local CVS for about $7, normally the price is alot higher but I bought mine during a BOGO 50% off sale.

Coverage: This product is light to medium buildable coverage. However, for my oily skin, this product did NOTHING! After applying I looked like a ashy ghost even though the powder was my color. After 30 minutes the product was non-existent. If I tried to reapply, it just stuck to my pores and magnified them.

Packaging: This comes in a typical compact form with a bottom section to keep the powder puff. The overall compact however is very bulky and after being tossed in and out of my makeup bag for a while, the plastic snap keeping the lid closed, snapped off.

Pricing: Neutrogena as a brand is one of the more expensive ones in the drugstore. Therefore it is no surprise that this product can run you anywhere from $9-$14 USD, depending on location and availability.
Overall: I did not like this product. My oily skin did nothing but look ghostly after application and then sucked on the product within 30 minutes. However, i tried this product on my sister who has noraml to dry skin and the finished still looked chalky on her, but lasted a little longer
:) :) :

No comments:

Post a Comment