Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Review: Maybelline Falsies Mascara!!!

Image
Alright, so if you haven't already guessed from my screen name, mascara is my vice! If I could have only one makeup product for the rest of my life, it probably would be mascara. I've spent more money on testing drugstore mascaras, then I have on any other product from the drugstore. With that being said, ladies and gentlemen let me present to you, Maybelline Falsies Volume Express! If you already have tried/purchased it, great, if not oh man are you missing out!

DISCLAIMER: I already have fairly long lashes so this mascara just intensified this and made them gorgeously darker,longer and dense looking

Product: This is hands down my favorite drugstore mascara EVER (well for now anyways :) ). Advertised as being able to increase your natural lashes by 300% yeah, i believe it, this product not only volumizes and lengthens, but it fills in the patches between your lashes as well, given them a deep dark look.  When I first got the  mascara I was really thrown off by the wand. Its kind of spiky, its stiff and has a weird curve to it. But once I figured out the swoop side goes up, I was ready to amaze the world with my "natural falsies".

Packaging: The bright purple  packaging is definitely  fun and catchy, and the size is comparable to the Covergirl Blast.

Price: Anywhere form $5-$8 depending on location and availability

Overall: LOVE LOVE LOVE! However, I do where contacts and if I where the non-waterproof for longer then ten hours my eyes become very sensitive and itchy, so I would recommend the waterproof mascara.

BEFORE                                                         AFTER
Image            Image
:) :) :) :) 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment