Friday, March 30, 2012

BAM Bitches! Spring is here! (Current polish obsession)

Excuse the profanity in the title, but for the first time in my life I'm purposely following a "fashion trend," therefore I felt it necessary to go over the top.

So if you follow fashion blogs or read magazines, then you have probably read all of them tootin' and hollerin' about how pastels are in for the spring. The thing that gets me though is that, aren't pastels ALWAYS the "thing" for spring. Whatever.

Anywhosizzles, back to my post. So this week I'm feeling very spring-y so I wanted to wear a fun color that reflected that. Hence my lavenderish nails :)


I love purple so of course it would only  be fitting that my first post about  nail polish be purple.

Color: The color that I am wearing is called "Fun in the Sun" by L.A Colors. It's a gorgeous pastel purple with a semi-matte finish.

Lasting Power: Okay here is the bummer. I put this nail polish on and it chipped within a day. While this could be because I didn't wear a top coat or base coat, I have found LA Colors to be a very cheap company. BUT, I am okay with that because I hate wearing the same nail polish for more than a week....don't ask me why...it's just a "thing" that I have.

Higher End: If you are a nail polish snob and refuse to wear anything worth $1.50 from the drugstore, O.P.I has a great dupe called "A Grape Fit."

Overall: Obsessesed with this color, can't get enough of it! By the way, fellow bloggers and readers, this is probably the simplest you will ever see my nails. As I stated in my confessions blog, I love the bling, but being weary of scaring off my readers, I toned it down for you, but as you can see, I couldn't resist a little accent glitter  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment