Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wet N' Wild Blushes

These are some of the most underrated drugstore blushes! Growing up, I always thought of Wet n' Wild as the cheap brand with cheap products. However, I can gladly say that has changed. My fellow bloggers, if you have not gotten your hand on these blushes, then RUN and get yourself some! These are fantastic!!!

Product: These blushes are SOOOO pigmented it's crazy! The product is so soft, that just with one swipe and you get such vibrant color payoff. Normally I love to pile on the blush because, well, I love blush :) but with these blushes I have to be careful because a little most definitely goes a long way. The color selection is also great. I have everything from a baby doll pink color to a hot red!

Packaging: Alright, so here's the one draw back. The packaging is kinda lame :(. The blushes come in a rectangular plastic container and the lid opens up. Although not totally bad, I can be careless sometimes with my products and whenever I have dropped these blushes on hard floors the top has fallen off and the blushes have shattered. Also included is a blush brush, which isn't half bad if you have nothing else to use.

Overall: Why are you still sitting there? Go and get one! :)
:) :) :) :) 3/4

If u would like to see swatches please comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment