Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Review: E.L.F Powder Brush

The reason I started this blog was to share some hidden gems with the world that others may have overlooked because the product was too simple. Case in point: the ELF Powder Brush.

This is a brush. This is a black brush. This is a black flat top powder brush. Nothing shiny,  nothing glitzy nothing eye-catching or gimmicky, and I think that is what is the best part about this brush.

Designed as a powder brush, I use it as a foundation buffer, and I can honestly say, my makeup application has never been more flawless! I just dab  on my foundation and then stipple it on with this brush and then buffer it in. The ELF Powder brush not only helps distribute the color evenly but it also helps give an airbrush finish.

Brush: The bristles are soft synthetic fibers that are attached to a wooden handle.

Price: Online or at Target it is about $3. I got mine at the dollar store for...you guessed it $1 USD!

Overall: Do I think there are better foundation brushes on the market...yes. However, for the price this brush is unbeatable. Definitely a must try if you are just beginning to experiment with makeup or if  you are looking for a kabuki style foundation brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment