Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Revlon Double Twist Mascara

Continuing on with MASCARA MONDAY, if you read my previous post, then you  know that I was purging through my makeup this past weekend. As I was reminiscing and rediscovering some long lost treasures, I found this HORRENDOUS product, so I just had to warn all my fellow bloggers.


This product was advertised as "the next big thing." With its double twisted brushes, this mascara promised to give oodles of volume while separating and lengthening the lashes. What it really did was make a huge gloopy mess and ended up at the bottom of my makeup drawer :(

Formulation: The actual formula of the product was soooo wierd! It was thick, dry and chalky. It was messy and got all over the place.

Wand: I think structurally this is where the problem is with this product. While one set of brushes is supposed to add volume the other set is supposed to lengthen. The odd mix of synthetic and rubber bristles was not a good mix.



Overall: NO NO NO NO!!!!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!! Too buLky, too dry, too messy!  Instead of fabulous long lashes it gave 4 goopy spider lashes!!! 
If anyone has gotten this product to work for them, please leave a comment below and let me know HOW!!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment