Thursday, March 29, 2012

An oldie, but a goodie : Tresseme Heat Tamer

So, today I woke up and decided I wanted to look "fancy" (say it in a snobby French accent). So off I went on a mission to straighten my hair. Having avoided my straighter for the past two months, it wasn't a total surprise that I burnt my arm, scalded my ear and almost fried my eyelashes....Yup.


Half way through my mission, I smelled burning hair and I thought "Damn! I  forget the heat protector thingy!" Hence my reason for writing this blog today.

For those of that don't already know, some sort of heat protection is essential when working with hot  tools on the hair. Not only does it help your hair from totally frying and becoming a burnt mess, but it also makes the tool work more effectively because the tool can glide more smoothly.

The product I choose to use is the Tresseme heat Tamer Protective Spray.

Packaging: The product comes in a spray bottle form. This not only makes it easier to use but also more efficient  since the nozzle allows for a huge burst of spray that covers a greater  area. As a bonus there is small latch that you can push which prevents the spray bottle from spraying itself (excellent for when traveling)

Product: Typical heat tamer spray, but it smells awesome! Comparing it to other heat protectant sprays the reason I love this one is because it doesn't leave residue or heavy feeling. All I do is section my hair into four parts, spray once on each section and comb through  to distribute the product. Not only does it leave my hair feeling soft, but I've noticed less split ends when I continuously use heat on my hair over long periods of time.

Pricing: Usually around $5 USD

Overall: By now, most people either have this product or at least heard of it, hence my title. It's simple, easy, and gets the job done. The only complaint I have ever heard is that it leaves the hair feeling greasy, but that's only when too much product is used. Therefore ladies, don't get over zealous with the pretty smell, spray spray, done!

:) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment