Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Face Wipes

My fellow bloggers,  I am in a very unhealthy relationship. One week we are very  happy and everything is great but the next week it's all downhill and I feel like I need to move on and find another. Oh...woops....did I forget to mention I am talking about makeup remover face wipes :)
Product: So I am sure most of you know about the Neutrogena Face Wipes by now. They are pre-soaked face wipes that gently and quickly remove all (or at least most) of your makeup. Usually it takes me one and half sheets to get most of the residue off my face and even then I still like to wash my face with a face wash to clean out all my pores. The wipes come in multiple formulations. You can  buy the normal ones, acne  prone cleansing wipes and oil free wipes.

Packaging: The sheets usually come in a plastic box that you can refill with the refill packages,  or you can choose to buy just the refill packets. There are about 25 sheets per refill.

Price: Anywhere form $5 USD and up. It depends on the size of the package, location and availability.

Overall: Ok so here is my dilemma, I really like this product, I think it does a great job on removing my foundation. However, the  price is what gets me. I normally pay about $6.99 for one refill packet and it lasts me about a two to three weeks depending on how much makeup I wear.  This means I invest anywhere from $7- $20/month on just face wipes! Uh...no! It doesn't seem like a lot to some but for a girl on a STRICT budget, face wipes are a luxury not a necessity. Plus on top of that, I also use normal baby wipes which are 80 wipes per package and cost me $2 USD! So do  I continue to invest in overpriced wipes that do the job or settle for decent baby wipes that I can just wet with eyemakeup remover that work almost as well?

I think I will settle for the baby wipes. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment