Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Review: Rimmel London Scandaleyes!!!

It's big, it's flashy, and it's new! Needless to say I got suckered in by the bright bold color, but if you've read my previous posts you know that's nothing new :)

So here is Rimmel London's answer to the new craze of full voluminous eyelashes. It's called Scandaleyes and it promises to increase your lashes by three times and its supposed to be healthy with all the extra infused keratin in the product.

Yeah....cough....so here's my review.
Brush: The brush is made up of huge synthetic fibers that slightly taper down towards the front. The one complaint I do have is that the brush is a little too big  so you have to be careful when applying the mascara or you will get all over your eyelids, lower lid and nose bridge

Packaging: It is a huge chunky neon orange tube,  which kind of  looks like the Covergirl Lash Blast (this is the only reason I bought this mascara)

Pricing: $5-$10 USD depending location and availability.

Overall: It was ok. I felt it was nothing spectacular or life-changing as promised in the ads. What I did find it to do was give my lashes a fuller appearance. The small gaps between my lashes were filled and it gave me a fake "natural" appearance .

Before: Kind of chunky and gapy

After: Nothing too dramatic just  more filled in

No comments:

Post a Comment