Monday, March 17, 2014

Meet my homegirl Mia....She's a Clarisonic!!!!

About a month back I purchased a Clarisonic and after using it about three times per week and then reducing it to once  or twice  a week, I can honestly say I love it :)
So if your interested in an in-depth  review keep reading :)
Product: Included in the kit were:
  • Clarisonic® Mia with one speed (Waterproof), international pLink™ Charger for worldwide use, sensitive Brush Head and trial Size Cleanser
  • Nutritive Cleanser-with Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE ($14 Value)- It is formulated to reveal a brighter and smoother skin surface and helps to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores. It leaves skin looking radiant and perfectly prepared for treatment.
  • Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer ($37 Value)- This superior hydrating cream delivers advanced proprietary Neuropeptide technology to help firm sagging skin while correcting the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Developed for skin that is dehydrated and has lost elasticity.
Pricing: $119 USD, but with coupons and online rebates, I paid $90.
Pros: 
  • After the first use my skin felt smoother and cleaner
  • After three uses, my skin saw a decrease in redness, and smaller pores started to disappear
  • Removed makeup even after I thought I had removed everything with traditional cleansers
  • After 2 weeks saw a reduction in oiliness of face
  • Price motivated me to maintain a cleansing routine
  • Very portable and compact
  • Built in timer assures proper time is taken to cleanse
Cons:
  • Price  for both machine and replacement heads that you need every three months ($40 USD)
  • One brush head regardless  of  skin type or need
  • Brush head was a lot rougher then I thought, took  some breaking into.
OVERALL:
I love it! Honestly I didn't have any expectations for this product. Yes, I read reviews, watched videos and was enticed to buy it, but I really thought it was just gonna be something that I used sometimes, maybe if I remembered. 
However, this little sucker has changed my life , for reals. My skin looks fresh, hydrated, and dirt free. My pores are shrinking and my blemishes are gone. Plus as an unexpected bonus, I use less foundation! My skin is looking so healthy that I no longer feel the need to wear much makeup :)
So if you have been thinking of getting one, I say do it! It is well worth the investment : )
My sister tried the Clarisonic for two weeks and this is what happened!!

No comments:

Post a Comment