Monday, March 17, 2014

Ahh! I've Just Been Bitten...by a lip balm

I know I am waaaaaaaaay late in jumping in on this bandwagon, but a month back I finally did, am boy am I glad I did! 
Product: Revlon Just Bitten Kissables (lip balm/stain)
Packaging: On trend with all the other chubby pencil designs, the balms look like a giant crayon that you wind up from the bottom for  more product.
Pricing: Anywhere from $5-12 USD depending on location and availability
Colors: Colors range all the way from a soft nude to a deep red. I bought three: (top to bottom, left to right) Darling, Cherish and Honey
Finish/Texture: Go on like a balm, very moisturizing, with a slight frost (depends on color) and always glossy finish.
Overall: I love these, and I know I say that about most of the product reviews I post, but seriously my Kissable, especially Honey (on the far right), have become my morning routine staple. They go with everything, no mess, no fuss. DEFINITELY a must re-buy

No comments:

Post a Comment