Monday, March 17, 2014

LORAC (Holy Moly Awesome) Pro Pallette

I'm on a makeup high and I am taking you with me. Now I'm a sucker for palettes because my delusional a** thinks I am getting more for my buck, but for this pallette, yup just roll me over and take all my money cause it is AWESOME!
WHAT: LORAC PRO Pallette
pallette
colors
swatch2 swatch1
COST: $44 USD (cringe worthy, I know!)
COLOR PAYOFF: Oy where do I even begin? These have to be some of the softest most pigmented colors that I have ever used. The matte shades blend flawlessly and the shimmer/sheen shades are oh so pigmented. Its like butter baby, BUTTA I TELL YA! 

FINAL THOUGHTS:
Pros
  • highly pigmented
  • beautiful neutral shades
  • easily bendable
  • convenient
Cons
  • Fallout, ugly ugly fallout
  • some colors easily dupeable by cheaper brands
You know what ladies we have all heard the hype about this palette and I feel that it is well worth the hype because I'm a lazy little bugger that likes all her products in one place. So while I may totally be in love with this palette at the moment because its all new and pretty, don't take my word for it. Go out try  it for yourself and leave me a comment sharing how you feel. Anywhozzles, love you all, till next time, adios my peps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment