Monday, April 16, 2012

Saw it, tried it, NAILED it! Tattooed Nail Art :)


So for the past week I have been rocking pure white nails. Kinda tired of the lack of color on my nails, I found a video online that shared this idea and BADABING!  A quick way to spruce up my plain white nails :)
What you will need:
  • White Nail polish
  • Clear Nail Polish
  • Press on Tattoo
  • Scissors
  • Cotton Pad
  • Water
  1. Paint you nails white.
  2. Pick a tattoo design that you like. I had these laying around but they also sell them at the  dollar store.
  3. Cut the design of your choosing into smaller pieces to fit your nails. Mix and match you choose.
  4. Press on nail and hold down with wet cotton pad for a few seconds.
  5. Peel off and TADA look how easy and pretty :)
Quick tips and tricks:

Apply a top coat to seal in design

Excess tattoo can simply be pulled off or even rubbed off

Tattoo sticks best to slightly tacky polish so just before nails are all dry, apply tattoo and embed it into the polish.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm glad you like it! I love this idea, your nails look fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Never thought of putting tattoos on my nails! :)

    LolaStarHearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! try it sometime, its super fun and fast :)

      Delete