Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ahhhh!!! THERE'S A SPIDER ON MY EYE!!!!


So a couple of weeks ago a friend of mine gave me a coupon for $5 off of any ebay purchase. Not having shopped on  ebay for months, I browsed, perused and SHOCK FACE!!!! Look at what I found!!!!

Ya'll I just bought two packs of 10 lash sets each and I don't even wear fake lashes...EVER!!!

So why waste my money on something I don't use? Because it cost me $1.98 shipping included!!!
Excited I ripped open the boxes and this is what they look like inside. I bought numbers 127 and 128, and as you can see I've been playing dress-up with some of them :)

127 are dense all the way and very thick the 128 are more "natural" with a dense base and a slight flare towards the edges.

So what do I think:

Not being a lash wearer I feel these are a really fun product to experiment with.  Yes they feel heavy, look fake if not applied right and are the creepiest looking thing when you wake up in the morning and find them on your bathroom counter, but they give a great effect.
NAKED EYE vs DOLLED UP EYE
(I feel like the Asian woman on YouTube who shows the power of makeup  :) )

Both eyes have the same products expect left eye (your right) has lashes

FINAL WORD: If you have 99 pennies to spare I say order a pair!  My suggestion however,  if you are a newb to the fake lash world, is to start off with less dramatic lashes because they take a while to get used to. Plus because they are a little heavy they gave me a droopy eye kinda look, which would look really sexy with a smokey eye, but for an everyday look, I just looked stoned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment