Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hi, my name is Sara, and I have a shopping addiction


Yup, I have hit an all time low.

I knew I had a problem when I had to beg my roomie to go shopping with me because I just HAD to spend $20 or else I would go crazy, but yesterday when I got a Julep Maven box in the mail and didn't even know I ordered it, I knew I had a problem!

Now I like goodies in the mail, but like I said in a previous post, $20 for two nail polish and some extras is just a bit much to rationalize. While I'm airing out my dirty laundry, might as well admit to purchasing the US Glossybox, yet another monthly subcription beauty box, and making an impromptu Clarisonic   purchase......arghhh I am out of control.

BUT there is a silver lining here, I think. Being an avid online bargain shopper I have come across some fabulous websites that actually save me money, case in point ebates.com.

If it wasn't for ebates, in the past two years I would have spent an excess of $150 on products I purchased online. WOWSER! So how does it work? You sign up for free, click on link to store you want to  shop at and BAM get a certain percent back.

EXAMPLE: I went on ebates, saw drugstore.com was giving double back, so 12% in stead of 6%. Clicked on the link added what I wanted to my virtual shopping cart, added some coupan codes from retailmenot.com (another MUST for online shopping) and checked out. In the end, I ended up saving a whopping $52!!!!

So get to it my fellow shoppers, click onto ebates and shop away guilt free (or a little less guilty anyways)   Happy shopping :)

Below is a referral link if  u are interested in ebates, and NO I AM NOT being sponsored, just wanted to share the awesome savings :)

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to update my followers: I have changed my blog URL to valleyfash.blogspot.com To update your subscription to my blog and continue to see my posts, simply go to my new URL, unfollow, refresh the page, and follow! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and I have chosen you for the Liebster Blogging Award! Everything you need to know in order to get the award plus the picture of the award to post on your Blog is here on my own personal blog: http://polishimpressrepeat.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html
    Thank you for putting your hard work into your blog and sharing it with me and your other readers. Congratulations and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete