Tuesday, May 8, 2012

HUGE E.L.F HAUL!!!


I'm covered in swatches and I'm loving it!!! I love getting goodies in the mail, especially if they are free or I got a great deal. In this haul I got both!!! YAY!

For about $30 USD I got all the following and yup you better believe my face is going to be or is already decorated with all these goodies :)
These are all the goodies
  • 1 Blushed and Bronzed Kit
  • 5 Nail Polish
  • 1 Natural Lash Kit
  • 2 Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • 1 Hypershine Lipgloss
  • 2 Lipstick
  • 1 Mineral Infused Face Primer
  • 1 Eyeshdow Lid Primer
  • 1 Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • 10 Mineral Eyeshadows
MINI REVIEWS/ SWATCHES
Packaging and product is a wanna be dupe for NARS Laguna/Orgasm. Don't know if it really is, but on my light/medium skin this looks great :)
Just the right shade of bronzer and really nice blush
Top to Bottom:  Hypershine Gloss in Joy, Shimmer Lipglos in Inspire and Fantasize
Really like the colors, the top one is a really nice transluscent type of effect but hate the brush on applicator. It's supposed to look  and work like the Stila lip thingy majigers, but it doesn't. The middle one is a really nice baby pink that I actually really liked and the bottom one has a nice sheen affect, but the once again the doe foot applicators were so flimsy, they seemed like they would snap.
Left to Right: Light Pink, Mint Cream, Coral Dream, Dark Navy, Party Peach
The light pink is invisible, the coral dream is a gorgeous creamy orange, the mint cream is a long distant relative of For Audrey by O.P.I, the party peach is a neon red-orange (more orange) and the dark navy is....dark navy :)
Top lipstick is Classy bottom is Charming. Classy is a wanna be impersonator of the MAC Viva Glam Nicky/Gaga Family and charming is a great neutral coral color for me because it is just a few shades brighter than my natural lip color
(Epic swatching and photo taking skills at their finest ladies and gentlemen:)

All the shadows are very glittery/frosty and require a good base. Expect a lot of loose fall out because they are loose pigments, but the color pay off is wonderful and they are very blendable/wearable. Would look AWESOME on darker skin :) (Sidenote: these were all "free" with ELF's 10 mineral shadows for free promotion)

Left to Right:
Sweet- A soft baby pink
Elegant- Cream colored, great for highlight
Bronzed-Reddish/Brown bronze
Trendy-Gorgeous Mauve
Wild- Earthy brown tone
Glamorous- Deep pinky plum color
Wild-combo of mauve and purple
Earthy- gorgeous earthy green....LOVE
Royal-Blue
Dreamy-teal

Ya'll I am having so much fun playing dress up right now, I can't even explain :)  More detailed reviews will be coming up shortly as soon as I am done playing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment